Saturday 15 June 2013

Structured Bags.


































It seems as though structured bags are quite in at the moment, from top end to high street they're in every shop.
Celine Logo - Have a very popular brand of bags that the Kardashians are known to sport a lot ( top image )

But it seems as though even Primark have made their own version of the popular bags. Although the bags don't look very alike, it is still a trendy bag to sport. ( bottom image )
This bag was an amazing £10 and is faux leather in the middle and suede on the outer parts with zipper detailing.

Both bags are gorgeous but for the cheaper option, look in high street stores for 'look alikes' for gorgeous structured bags.



Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Love the Primark bag, it's such a good find! xx

    Heels Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And also thankyou for taking your time to read my post, it means a lot! xx

      Delete
  2. I think I prefer the Primark bag actually! Love the suede detail! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's lovely isn't it! I was so surprised when I saw it! xx

      Delete
    2. I find Primark quite hit and miss. Sometimes there's nothing good, and then other times you'll go in and find gems like this! Think I might have to go in and check it out! Lovely blog by the way =) xx

      http://squares2790.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    3. I agree! Thankyou, you too! xx

      Delete