Friday 19 July 2013

Bright floral + Pacific Rim | ootd #2




                                          Sunglasses - River Island
                                          Sandals - River Island
                                          Dress - Primark

On the weekend I went to see the film Pacific rim, which is absolutely amazing! If you love action films with lots of fighting in it, with robots/monsters.. then this is the film for you!

This is the outfit I wore. This Primark dress has a really good fit and is just gorgeous, especially the cut out detail on the side of the dress. The sandals are a really comfy fit, and the studs add a little something extra to the plain nude colour. These glasses are right on trend as they are cat eye shaped, yet they have a little something extra with the gold 'metal' plating at the side, which is a gorgeous detail!

If you're wondering what shade of lipstick I am wearing, it is Rimmels Lasting Finish lipstick in ALARM.

 ~ Has anyone else seen a film in the cinema recently that they love? ~

                      Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr 

                   ~Follow my blog with Bloglovin~



xxx




16 comments:

  1. Great post! I love that dress from Primark

    Sarah x
    herstyletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty dress, i love the sunnies too.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this dress is so adorable!! Really perfect for the summer and the little cut out in the side is just brilliant - you looked amazing

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress and sunglasses are gorgeous, I would never have guessed that dress was from Primark! I also love the shade of lipstick you're wearing, it matches perfectly :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning, I love the colour of it.
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! The colours are great for summer :) x

      Delete
  6. Wow,this dress is so beautiful.*__*
    I really like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this dress in primark and i was so tempted to buy it! really regret not getting it now :-(
    lovely outfit

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete