Monday 1 July 2013

June favourites 2013

My first favourite of the month is my new foundation brush the real techniques expert face brush :

I know I am late on the bandwagon for his brush but this is my holy grail foundation brush, it takes me about 2 minutes to put my foundation on with this brush because it's so quick and easy to use, yet it has amazing results! Buffing my foundation in with this brush makes my face appear poreless! And it's really cheap! 


















My second favourite is 2 Zoeva brushes:

The first brush is the 227 soft definer eye brush is great for blending eyeshadows and blending eyeshadows into transitions for a smokey eye.
It is a flat oval shaped brush and is super soft. It is made from white goat hair and this brush is just like the mac 217, just a cheaper version!
All of Zoeva's brushes are amazing and cheap, yet good quality!
















This brush is the 229 Eye finish brush this brush is a blending brush for the crease, and as the name would suggest is a brush for blending and finishing off the eyemakeup to make a flawless effect.
It has vegan synthetic duo fibre bristles are really soft, and good quality!



















My third favourite is a rimmel lipstick:

This Rimmel lipstick is called ALARM and the colour is true to the picture, it is a red lipstick and it is gorgeous! It is a matte lipstick that is very pigmented and it suits pale and darker skin tones, which is a plus! This lipsticks has a gorgeous smell, which is always good and it is very smooth with good lasting power!


 My fourth is a Barry M nail varnish :

This Barry M nail varnish in Berry ice cream is gorgeous! It is a pastel purple-pink colour and it is opaque in just 2 coats. This is one of the few nail varnishes that doesn't automatically chip on me, even without a topcoat and I find myself coming back to it time and time again! I love it.














All of these products are mine and everything stated is my own opinion, and you may have a differing opinion on these products. I have linked every product to a place where you can buy them!

Do you have any of these products? If you do tell me what you think of them!

                                                  Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr 

         ~Follow my blog with Bloglovin~

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Zoeva brushes! They seem to be everywhere at the moment! xx

    Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try them! They're cheap, but really good!

      I bought mine here :

      http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/zoeva-m-100.html
      xx

      Delete