Monday 15 July 2013

Summer skin | ootd




         ~Follow my blog with Bloglovin~





    Lace crop top ( £16 - Misselfridges ) - I adore this top and have worn it so many times, It is a cream rose patterned lace 'turtle neck' crop top which is so stunning, I love the shape of it and its so flattering, I love pairing it with this skirt too, as they're just a perfect match.

   Nude pleated skirt ( £35 - Misselfridges ) - oh my god this skirt is amazing! It is a nude-pink textured skirt, which sits quite high up on the waist. This is great to make it seem like you have more curves/butt as it is quite a skater skirt style, I adore this skirt.

Kurt Geiger shoes ( £39 - Kurt Geiger ) - These shoes are utterly gorgeous. They're white with white lace ups and studs on the front of the shoe. these are so comfy - even without socks. You don't have to break them in at all and are a great staple piece for your wardrobe as they are quite versatile.

I love this outfit so much and have worn these items plenty of times.

Thankyou for reading!

                               Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr 

              ~Follow my blog with Bloglovin~










2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt !
    And the shoes !
    And the shirt !
    hahaha

    xoxo
    If you want to check my blog out ! ^^
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes = <3 LOL

    Your newest follower here. Would love it if you follow me back on GFC and bloglovin?

    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete